Enter the House to see energy savings
Energy Supply Tariff: €/ΚWh
Contracted Power: kVA
Monthly Cost – Energy Supply : 63.28 €
Monthly Cost – Regulated Charges : 26.36 €
Monthly Cost – Total : 0 €
Daily Cost – Total: 0 €
- The preset values of daily operation time for each appliance are based on indicative / average use of a household. Thus, particularly in cases of extreme seasonal operating conditions (winter/summer peaks) these values may deviate from normal / expected practices.
- The calculation of the overall electricity cost is indicative and is an estimation of the electricity bill.
- Supply Tariffs and Regulated Charges are available at: https://www.rae.gr/times-kai-xreoseis/
- To compare the offered Supply Tariffs, you can visit https://www.energycost.gr/
- The Regulated Charges refer to the following:
i. Transmission System usage fees in favor of IPTO,
ii. Distribution Network Usage Fees (NUS) in favor of HEDNO
iii. Public Utilities (YKO) and
iv. Special Levy on Pollutant Emissions (ETMEAR)
- The calculated electricity cost also includes an Excise Duty (Special Consumption Tax) of 0.0022 €/KWh and a Value Added Tax of 6% on the final cost.
- The calculated electricity cost does not include third party tariffs regarding:
i. Municipal Fees, Municipal Tax and Property Tax
ii. Fee in favor of the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) and
iii. The Special Duty 5‰ N .2093/92
Registry of Energy Inspectors
The complete and updated list of Energy Inspectors is available on the official website of the Special Secretariat of the respective Body of Inspectors & Auditors of the Ministry of the Environment and Energy: http://www.buildingcert.gr/inspectors/startValues.view http://www.buildingcert.gr/inspectors/startValues.view